What about you?


Ayça ayça ayı kovalamaca
Ayılar girdi bostana
Bostancı ayıyı yakaladı
Kofi annan ayıldı
Bunu duyan Ayçanın ablası
Kübada imamla nişanlandı..

Thanx to Caner

2 Response to What about you?

  1. gsat says:

    I am not sure if you can understand me but god you are beautiful.

    your so called poetry is awesome.

    I am from India, I followed you from "feelthecoc's gallery" . . . add me as your friend.


    I have some of pictures taken from Sanyo Digi cam though.

    you are really beautiful.

  2. thanks for your comment.
    but you told that " add me as your friend " but I don't know your gallery's name so if you add me, i can accept you :)

Yorum Gönder

Heaven 'n Hell

The World Is Full Of Kings And Queens
Who Blind Your Eyes And Steal Your Dreams
It's Heaven And Hell, Oh Well


İzleyiciler